Dear Math/Dual Certified Candidates,
The School District of Philadelphia is looking for qualified candidates for the following dual teaching teaching posistions for the next academic year:
Middle Years Math/ Science
Middle Years Science/ English
If you are interested in joining the School District of Philadelphia for a MATH/DUAL Middle Years position, please schedule an interview with them ASAP. They are coordinating phone interviews in order to expedite the hiring process for their current vacancies. Please do not schedule a phone interview at this time if you cannot join the School District of Philadelphia for the current school year.
Interviews should take no more than 15 minutes. Please send Monique Cureton an updated copy of your resume and a number where you can be reached before your interview time. Monique Cureton’s email is email@example.com
Please schedule your phone interview HERE!
Your selection is not final until you have been successful in the interview process and you have been invited to complete our on-boarding.
There is an immediate need to secure placement for eligible candidates. Our office is looking for teachers that can start working immediately. You will need to following documents in order to begin a position:
• Original Pennsylvania Teaching Certificate
• Original Pennsylvania Criminal Check (must be less than one year old) – Please note that you can apply for your Criminal Record Check on-line at PATCH
• Original Pennsylvania Child Abuse Check (must be less than one year old) at PA Child Abuse History Clearance Form. Please complete this form and mail it out as soon as possible, as it can take up to a month to be processed or in order to receive a child abuse in 5 days, mail your form and $10.00 money order by postal overnight service to the following address: Ms. Tracey Isom, Comm. of PA, Dept. of Public Welfare, Child Line Enforcement Unit, 5 Magnolia Drive, Hillcrest Bldg #53, Harrisburg, PA 17110-2544.
• Original FBI Clearance Registration Number(starts with PAE & must be less than one year old) COGENT
• School District of Philadelphia Health Form (Physical must less than one year and the TB has to be less than 3 months old) Health Form
• Please bring with you documents to verify your identity and eligibility for employment, such as: driver’s license, passport, school ID with photo, or other approved documents: List of acceptable documents for I-9 Form.
If you have any questions feel free to email Monique at firstname.lastname@example.org as this is the best way to reach her. Thank you and Monique is looking forward to hearing back from qualified candidates.