AAEE VIRTUAL JOB FAIR
TopSchoolJobsExpo: Thursday, March 6
- FREE EVENT open to all
- Inviting graduating education students to a free virtual career fair and professional development event. Live text and video chat with recruiters, resume upload, networking, webinars!
PASSHE SPRING BREAK FAIRS (on other campuses)
Penn State University, Education Career Day: Monday, March 17
Penn Stater Conference Center Hotel – University Park Campus, from 9am–noon
- 10:00 a.m. – Registration for other candidates begins
Bloomsburg University, North Central PA Education Consortium, Career Fair: Tuesday, March 18
Kehr Union Building – Ballroom and Multipurpose A & B from 9am-3pm (Plan to arrive as close to 9am as possible)
- PRE-REGISTRATION REQUIRED: https://www.bloomu.edu/careers-register-consortium-students
- The job fair is open to all teacher candidates. Representatives from school districts throughout the United States will conduct screening interviews in all certification areas.
Kutztown University of Pennsylvania: Wednesday, March 19
McFarland Student Union, Room 218 from 10:30am-1pm with additional interviewing time from 1p.m. – 3 p.m.
- No pre-registration required
- $5 admission fee, cash only, for non-KU students/alumni
- Professional dress required
Questions? Call the KU Career Development Center at 610-683-4067.
Millersville University, Teacher Recruitment Day Job Fair: Thursday, March 20
Marauder Court, Student Memorial Center from 9am-3pm
- Candidates from non-member schools will be able to register on site and enter the event after 11 am for a $20.00 fee (cash only). If you have questions please contact Sharon Givler, Lebanon Valley College Career Services, 717-867-6237 or email@example.com.
William & Mary Education Recruitment Fair: Wednesday, April 2
School of Education-Williamsburg, VA from 9-10:15 (fair); 10:20-4pm (on-site interviews)
- Community and candidates from other schools are able to attend starting at 9:15
- No pre-registration
University of Delaware, Project Search: Wednesday, April 9
University of Delaware Bob Carpenter Sports/Convocation Center from 9am-5pm
- Registration fee of $10 for non-UD candidates; enter at 9:15
Chester County Intermediate Unit’s Spring Interview Day: Wednesday, April 23rd
CCIU Educational Service Center from 8:30am-5:15pm
- Elementary: https://cciu.cloud.talentedk12.com/hire/ViewJob.aspx?JobID=1037
- Secondary/Special Ed: https://cciu.cloud.talentedk12.com/hire/ViewJob.aspx?JobID=1038