School District of Philadelphia has significant need for teachers who specialize in critical shortage subjects such as math science, special education, foreign language (Spanish) and dual certifications for the 2016-2017 school year.
The Delaware Division for the Visually Impaired (DE DVI) has immediate openings for teachers with certification to teach the visually impaired or special education teachers willing to obtain their certificate to teach the visually impaired. The Department is also seeking a principal with a background in special education. The positions are posted in the State of Delaware website.
For further information and to apply contact: Daniel Madrid, Director, DE DVI 302-256-7707 firstname.lastname@example.org
The Schuylkill Center for Environmental Education is hiring for two positions.
Check out the links below for more information.
Attention Certified Alumni and soon to be certified Students:
INNOVATION NETWORK JOB FAIR
The Innovation Network, a cluster of eight (8) schools within the School District of Philadelphia, is excited to announce that it will be hosting a job fair for teachers and school support staff on Wednesday, March 30th 2pm-6pm. The schools models in the Network are authentic, empowering, caring and modern.
For additional information about each school, refer to websites below.
- Who: Enthusiastic, Certified Educators
- What: Innovation Network Job Fair
- Where: School District of Philadelphia, 440 North Broad Street, 2nd Floor Auditorium
- When:Wednesday, March 30th 2pm-6pm
|Building 21||Dr. Laura Shubilla||www.b-21.org|
|Philadelphia Virtual Academy||David Anderson||http://webgui.phila.k12.pa.us/offices/p/philadelphia-virtual-academy|
|Science Leadership Academy||Christopher Lehmann/Aaron Gerwer|
|Science Leadership Academy at Beeber||
|Science Leadership Academy Middle School||
|the LINC||Bridget Bujak||www.the-linc.org|
|The U School||Neil Geyette||www.uschool.org|
|The Workshop School||Simon Hauger||www.workshopschool.org|
Assistant for Innovation and Autonomy Networks
School District of Philadelphia
Chief Academic Office
440 North Broad Street, Suite 210
Philadelphia, PA 19130
Seeking Program Director for Summer Enrichment Program July-August 2016
Do you have a passion for teaching? Are you looking for a fun way to spend your summer? Our church based Summer Enrichment Program has an opening for a talented Program Director. We are looking for an enthusiastic individual who has exceptional organizational skills and enjoys working with young people.
The summer program includes 40 children and volunteers and involves daily/weekly activities, field trips, and academic enrichment.
– Prior teaching or youth volunteer experience is required.
– State teacher certification is preferred.
– Background clearances required.
– Leadership and classroom management experience.
– Strong lesson planning and implementation skills.
– Responsible for day to day program operation and associated activities.
– Creates, facilitates and implements curriculum, enrichment activities and theme-based projects.
– Maintains thorough record keeping and ensures timely submission of required documentation.
– Ultimately responsible for the direct supervision of children and volunteers.
– Other duties may be required or assigned.
Interested? Please call Rev. Gerard
Marable at 856-365-0573